Energy Performance Certificates

 Energy Performance Certificates

 Electrical Reports

Utilitease is a trading style of Innovative Energy Solutions Ltd, Registered No 07491786, 1st Floor, Beech House, 58 Commercial Gate, Mansfield, NG18 1EU

 Energy Performance Certificates

Innovative Energy Solutions is an Appointed Representative of Let Insurance Services Limited, an independent intermediary authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

LetRisks is a trading name of Let Insurance Services Limited.

New Service Additions

Free support 01623 880095 (option 1)

Filling in the short form below will instantly give you a set of estimates for an Electrical Inspection Report on your property. This set of prices will come directly from Electricians who cover the local area. You will also be provided with their full contact details, all within less than a second. You can then contact them directly and compare prices and service. Should you wish to place an order you would deal with them directly. There is no middle man.

* Applies to void periods only, where Ecotricity are the current supplier. Bills of £10.01 or over are payable in full

keeping you updated

We provide monthly reports on property submissions and tenant service outcomes

current energy providerS

We advise on the current supplier, the tariffs and what happens next.


One simple tariff, No exit fee's ever, Price Promise and a "Void" period waiver option for landlords.

energy, who has the best deals?

Chose from a wide range of suppliers for the best deals at that time.

TV, Broadband & phone

We advise on what services are available within the property. Choose from all the main UK providers, bespoke deals just for you and your tenants.

tenant contents

We explain the importance of adequate protection and offer a great "mop up" service where we can set up cover or direct the tenant back to you if you are able to provide this cover.



We can take care of all your change of tenancy needs for FREE.


No more handling small energy bills during void periods.


A personal service for both you and your tenants, for the entire tenancy.

Based in the UK and ready to help

When do I need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)?

If you are about to place a property on the market, you will first need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). If you are a Landlord and you are about to rent out a property then you will also need an EPC. If you are a home owner and you are wanting to fit Solar Panels to your building, you may need an EPC (and afterwards a second visit). 

Click on the link below. Filling in the form will give you a set of estimates for EPCs provided directly from Domestic Energy Assessors (DEAs) and Home Inspectors (HIs). You will also be provided with a full set of contact details for each supplier so you can make direct contact with them to discuss your requirement in more detail.  They will then be able to provide you with a quotation. Please be aware that in the case of an EPC for a Solar Panel application, there will be an extra fee required as the DEA will also need to do a second visit after the installation is complete.  Before placing an order you should ensure that your chosen supplier has satisfactory qualifications, accreditation, experience and insurance to provide the level of service that you require.